Thursday, January 1, 2009

Flute and Guitar CD

It's true; the CD Robert Fruehwald: Music for Flutes and Guitar is out, and becoming available wherever I can manage a product placement: digstation, CD baby, ReverbNation (Facebook; yes, I'm there as well), ebay, and I'll update when it goes somewhere else.

Guitarist Robert Trent joins me on this CD. The Music on the recording was composed by Robert Fruehwald in the past 15 years:

Hymntunes VI: Remember Me; Calm on the Listening Ear of Night; Frigid and Sweet; Gracious Spirit; When, Marshall'd on the Night

Hymntunes IV: Imenetuki - Gospel Chant from the Cook Islands

Noels: Three Preludes for Christmas: O Come, O Come, Emmanuel; God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen; The Holy and the Ivy

Three fantasies on Irish Folk Melodies: O'Carolan's Lament, Tobin's Jig, My Lagan love

Duo on Bulgarian Folk Songs: Allegro, Adagio-Andante (Todora's Dream), Vivace

You can hear samples on ReverbNation and here: http://www.digstation.com/albumdetails.aspx?albumID=ALB000021536

If you're interested in a copy, send a request and I'll send it out to you: 11.99 + S/H.

1 comment: